Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here's the Funny Thing about Drinking...

When I go out I'm constantly texting myself things that I feel will be helpful for this website. It's usuallly pointless.

Case in point: My trip to DC.

I just found a text that I sent myself at 1:45 am one night that read, "Kidd-bad guy. womens hoops awful. dixie chicks decent. tom bradys ankle is a big deal."

Believe me, at the time I thought that this particular text message was going to contribute to the best post of my young career.

And it's not that that Jason Kidd isn't a bad guy, he is. And women's hoops are actually worse than awful, so I understated things a bit that night. As for the Dixie Chicks, they are quite obviously decent, which means there was no reason to tell everyone something they already knew. Tom Brady's ankle...I'm not sure what I was thinking when I sent myself that message, but I'm sure I had a reason for documenting my mindset when the clock was approaching 2:00 am.

I am not a normal person.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
2/5/08

0 comments: