Wednesday, February 6, 2008

College Basketball is Mostly Terrible

(Note: I posted a new podcast [tiger woods has the right to take a nap]. It's quite decent. I should have posted it ten days ago, but whatever...that shouldn't deter you from listening)

Somebody let me know what's going on in the UNC-Duke game. You see, I'm too busy watching real basketball players like Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Paul and David West. Can anyone tell me why--other than the atmosphere--I should be watching college hoops over a high-scoring Phoenix-New Orleans game on NBA TV?

The NBA is the superior product. And it ain't even close.

You think Tyler Hansborough is a good player, sports fans? I hate to break it to you, but he's not good enough to play a single minute in this game.

People are stupid.

Disagree? Email me.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
2/6/08

0 comments: