Monday, February 18, 2008

Andy Pettitte Says Confusing Words



Yankees Pitcher Andy Pettitte adressed reporters Monday in Tampa, Fla., site of the Yankees Spring Training complex.

On the issue of why he used HGH:

"I didn't do it to try to get an edge on anyone. I didn't do it to try to get stronger or faster or throw harder. I did it because I was told that it might be able to help me."

Am I missing something here? In the same breath Pettitte claims he didn't use HGH to throw harder, he says he did it because it might be able to help him.

Well, what's the difference?

Gots Thoughts's? Email me.

(Site update: A new podcast [sight seeing is stupid] has been posted. If you decide to listen you can hear about all the tourist attractions I didn't see while I was in DC)

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
2/18/08

0 comments: