Thursday, September 3, 2009

Naked Baseball Players And Smelly Urine


1. Within the last few days I saw pictures on a cellular phone belonging to a female co-worker. And by "pictures," I think you know what I mean. If not, well, here's what I mean:

(a.) A picture of Reds outfielder Laynce Nix wearing only a towel, checking himself out in the mirror. (For the record, he's fucking ripped-----as expected)

(b.) A picture of Nationals reliever Jorge Sosa's erect penis.

I'm not making this up.

The bar industry has completely changed my life.

2. I once blogged about my urine smelling like tuna after eating the canned treat. Several readers responded to confirm that tuna is one of many foods -- asparagus, for instance -- that will have such effect on urine. Okay, cool. But that's not why I'm here today.

What about Honeycombs, the delicious sugary cereal?

Because I was just making a toilet, and I swear to Christ my pee reeked of the Honeycombs I ingested this morning.

Question: Am I crazy? Have you ever experienced anything like this? And for the brilliant minds out there, what other foods transform the scent of urine?

I need answers.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
9/3/09

0 comments: