Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shocker: Alan Cutler's Emails Are Annoying, Too


A loyal reader of mine, a mammal by the name of C.K., sent me an email this morning regarding Wednesday's Jay Bruce piece. It was short and complimentary and boosted my confidence enough to cancel the day's plan, which was slicing my throat. Of far greater importance than my life being extended, C.K. ended his electronic mail with a nugget that is equal parts hilarious, maddening and completely unsurprising:

"By the way, completely off topic but; did you know that Alan Cutler types in all caps when he e-mails people?

IMAGINE THIS:

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, WILL GET TO IT LATER IN SHOW."


Now, I'm not sure why C.K. used a semicolon to convey his message -- and hell, maybe it's grammatically correct -- but that's not the point. The point is obvious, and I never get sick of making it: Alan Cutler is a goofy annoying schmuck.

Quick follow-up: I just informed my roommate -- let's call him Mike, mostly because that's his name -- that I was making fun of Cutler again. A brief conversation ensued.

Brad: Hey, I'm making fun of Cutler again.

Mike: When do I get to make fun of him?

Brad: Whenever. Is there anything in particular he does that does you crazy?

Mike: To begin with...everything.

Brad: I think you're watching Almost Famous too much?

*****That is all*****





-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
4/16/09

0 comments: