Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Getting Famous'r By The Second!


It's come to my attention that I (or perhaps more accurately, something I wrote about Yancy Gates) was recently the topic of discussion on a message board at something called BearcatLair.com. I'm not exactly sure what was written about me (I'm not a subscriber), but from what I understand I was called an idiot quite a bit. This is not surprising, as most people don't have the ability to open their eyes when it comes to assessing the teams they root for.

Oh well.

Anyway, one of the message board posters, a fellow named Evan, posted a lengthy opinion in my comments section, and I have responded to Evan. And would you believe me if I told you there was no name calling whatsoever? See for yourself, and don't be afraid to jump in the discussion.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
7/22/08

0 comments: