Sunday, January 13, 2008

If I Traded Places With Norv Turner...

I would play Ladainian Tomlinson in the slot for at least 15-20 snaps against Indianapolis. This would get Michael Turner--one of the ten best players on the team--on the field more, and it would make up for a potentially limited Antonio Gates.

But I'm not Norv Turner. Which is why Michael Turner will barely get on the field. Which is why the Colts will beat the Chargers.

One other thing...

I did some checking and it turns out my record ATS after Saturday's Jags-Pats lock is 19-17, and not 19-16. Because of this, I'm giving out another playoff lock: Giants-Cowboys OVER (47)

Also, I expected to spend my Sunday morning writing more words than this but I'm pretty sure I just met my future wife. Seriously. No joke (I am not joking). She's perfect. Details to follow...

Keep the change, you filthy animals.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
1/13/08

0 comments: