Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DC: Day Two

(Site update: I just posted a new podcast about David Pollack. It's only about forty seconds long. I'm pretty sure Craig and I are going to hell for it.)

(Update No. 2: I just realized that even though Craig and I speak for forty seconds the track lasts for almost two minutes. And I can't do a thing to rectify the situation. My apologies.)

There are four people in my hotel room at the moment.

A gay dude named Justin: he may or may not be older than nineteen.

Me: being awesome

My brother-in-law: showering, naked, lovely.

and...

A slightly overweight young lady named (I think) Mary: She has a smoker's laugh and interesting teeth. She won't stop yammering about Gatorade. I should probably hate her more than I do.

DC has been a disappointment.

One day remains

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
1/29/08

0 comments: