Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sexting, Girl's Basketball And The Jerks At Bruegger's


1. Be honest, if you're a straight male over the age of 25, the first thought that goes through your head when you read a story about teenage girls sending naked pictures on her cell phone is, "Jesus, why can't I be 15?"

2. Is there anything funnier than watching (supposedly) good female basketball players routinely miss wide-open layups? I say no.

3. Do me a favor: The next time you go to the downtown Cincinnati Bruegger's Bagels, located (I think) at 4th and Vine, tell them I said to fuck right off. And why?

The answer to No. 3, as well as conversation on Nos. 1 and 2, can be heard in our latest podcast, "Sexting, Girl's Basketball And The Jerks At Bruegger's."

Shhhh...it's listening time.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
3/24/09

0 comments: