Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Like I've Always Said, Laughter Is The Best Medicine



Two items, intended to elicit laughter:

1. Jim Fassel, who will be coaching J.P. Losman in something called the United Football League, compared his newest pupil to the world's best black golfer:

"If I had doubt that he should not be a starting winning quarterback, I wouldn't take it on," Fassel said. "But I had the same feeling with Kerry Collins ... J.P.'s got tremendous athletic skills. This guy should be a starter in the NFL. I mean, come on ... But I still understand you can help a guy. Even Tiger Woods needs a swing coach."

2. My buddy Cam sent me the following text message today: "Paul Biancardi just shot me a dirty look at CVG. He was on the phone when I walked by and I asked him if he was talking to Boban Savovic."

It's true------I associate with jerks.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
7/21/09


0 comments: