Sunday, November 8, 2009
Two thoughts before making my NFL picks...
1. Zach Collaros is a superstar -- one of the five best QBs in college football -- and there's simply no way UC can go back to Tony Pike at this point.
2. UC's top two QBs are decidedly better than Terrelle Pryor.
3. UC's RB Isaiah Pead is better than any RB on Ohio State's roster.
4. UC WRs Mardy Gilyard, Armon Binns and DJ Woods might all be better than Devier Posey, Ohio State's top WR.
5. And UC's O-Line is obviously superior to Ohio State's semi-embarrassing front.
6. Just saying.
7. Switching to the NFL...Josh Freeman is starting today for Tampa, and if you can guarantee me he'll be starting every game for the rest of the season, I'll guarantee you they'll finish the season without a victory. HE'S TERRIBLE! Trust me.
8. Just glanced at the Bengals' schedule (which I never do)...there's a strong possibility they're either 8-5 or 9-4 after week 13. Jesus. How did this happen?
Washington (+9) at Atlanta
Colts-Texans UNDER (49.5)
-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
Posted by Twin Killing dot Com at 7:00 AM