Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Do All Seven-Year-Olds Act The Way I Did?


Seven-year-olds do weird shit when they're alone. I mean, I did weird shit (and still do), so I imagine just about every other seven-year-old in the history of the planet is (or was) the same way. The difference is that seven-year-olds turn eight and nine and twenty and twenty-eight, and never tell anyone about the weird shit they used to do when they were children.

But some twenty-eight-year-olds have websites that feature podcasts.

And on said podcasts I occasionally tell embarrassing stories that often took place in my childhood.

And he we are.

Ordinarily in this space when I'm asking you to listen to a new podcast I give a brief description, but I'm choosing against that today. I'd prefer you just give four-and-a-half minutes of your precious time and listen to "Forgive Me...I Was Seven-Years-Old." Thank you.

And after you listen I'd like you to email me if you did something similar when you were a child; Craig didn't. I'm not necessarily looking for something bizarre that happened to you, I'd really just like to find out if this is the kind of shit normal children do when they're alone.

**********

Tomorrow. More than likely another podcast. Also, thoughts on Nurse Jackie, Artie Lange's appearance on Joe Buck Live and Bryce Harper's decision to drop out of high school.

Horny? I thought so.

-Brad Spieser (Brad@TwinKilling.com)
6/17/09

1 comments:

Daniel Phillips said...

Everyone's been raped...that will go down as an all time favorite